Feeling so proud…received two wonderful award nominations from my fellow bloggers this weekend and I couldn’t have asked for more. I accept both the awards (obviously) and thank all the readers and followers for their love and support.
Niyati S has nominated me for “The Sunshine Blogger Award”. She is a doctor and blogs @ https://perfectlyimperfectniyati.wordpress.com/ where she speaks of beauty tips, travel, poetry and more. Do visit her blog and I am sure you will love it too. I thank her for considering me for the honor and wish her all the luck.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.
- Thank the person who nominated you (Shouldn’t be on the rules but I didn’t make them).
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, making sure each one knows that they are nominated.
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked and pass them on.
Rekha Sahay has nominated me for “One Lovely Blog Award”. She is a scholar with a PhD. in Psychology and an exemplary resume which boasts of a vast experience in teaching and writing. She has a beautiful Hindi blog @ https://rekhasahay.wordpress.com/ where she showcases her stories, poems, recipes and articles on psychology, travel and current affairs. This is the one you can’t afford to miss. I thank her for considering me for the honor and wish her all the luck.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Nominate other bloggers, making sure each one knows that they are nominated.
- List 7 things about yourself and pass on the beacon.
Here are the 11 questions I was asked. You can pick any 7 while considering the second award.:-)
- Which country are you from?
- What, according to you, is the best thing about blogging?
Ans: For me, it is the feel good factor, the satisfaction that keeps me going. I get to express myself and connect with like-minded folks; it’s a win-win deal so why not?
- Your favorite animal is?
Ans: Never thought about it but I guess fishes. I love them more in their natural habitat rather than a bowl. I have been under the sea and it was awesome.
- What is your idea of friendship?
Ans: Friendship is what lasts forever. Here’s a post describing it better: Saludos Amigos
- One song you’ll never stop listening to.
Ans: I think there’s a song for every emotion, every moment; so I will have to change over but ‘Hothon se choo lo tum’ is a nice one.
- Do you watch YouTube? If yes, who’s your favorite You Tuber?
Ans: Not so often but I have seen ‘BB ki vines’ and he was funny.
- Do you love animals?
Ans: Yes, but I don’t like pets.
- Who prepares your lunch?
Ans: My wife > myself. I love to cook myself but donning the cooking apron takes more than just love. I cook whenever I can though.
- What is the best thing that’s happened to you, till date, in life?
Ans: I would say I am expecting the best one soon:-).
- Morning person or a night one?
Ans: NIGHT. In fact, I have seen the rising sun more often when I was awake all night.
- Favorite brands – clothes and skincare.
Ans: Clothes: Well! Levi’s makes the best jeans for me.
Skincare: My wife takes care of my skin more than I do; so, whatever she chooses…